Blood Pressure Factors
Nourishes the negative feedback system that maintains proper blood pressure levels already within normal range*
- Blood pressure support without drugsª
- Assists body in maintaining fluid balanceª
- Nourishes the cardiovascular system and the nervous systemª
- Provides calming nutrients such as calcium and magnesiumª
- Contains both garlic and cayenne
Managing and Regulating Your Blood Pressure:
Natural blood pressure support.ª Regulation of blood pressure in the body is constantly monitored through a “negative feedback loop.” Specific nutrients have been identified as beneficial for supporting this blood pressure regulation system in three key areas:
- Cardiovascular system
- Nervous system
- Fluid balance
Supports the cardiovascular system:
- Hawthorn – cardiovascular support.
- Taurine – found in relatively high levels in the heart muscles and has neurotransmitter properties for the nervous system. Involved in cell volume regulation in the nervous system.
- Magnesium – a mineral relaxant for arterial smooth muscle, works with calcium. As an electrolyte it is needed by nerve and muscle cells including the heart.
- Cayenne – an herbal smooth muscle relaxant.
- Apple pectin – soluble fiber
- Manganese – The antioxidant enzyme system Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) located in mitochondrial membranes uses manganese at its active site.
Supports the nervous system:
- Calcium – electrolyte.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems regulating diverse biochemical reactions in the body including muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamin B6 – nerve nutrient, acts as a co-enzyme for the synthesis of several neurotransmitters including serotonin.
- Potassium – electrolyte for proper nerve action and communication.
- Valerian – relaxant, sedative.
- Hops – relaxant that does not cause drowsiness during the day; nervine.
Supports fluid balancing:
- Vitamin B6 – helps the body to maintain the balance between sodium and potassium, and to regulate the body’s fluids.
- Potassium – balances sodium levels in tissues by entering cells and displacing sodium.
- Celery – traditional herbal nerve tonic.
- Taurine – works in electrically active tissues (any tissue that needs to move, i.e., muscles, heart, intestinal tract) by controlling what can move in and out of the cell so that these cells function properly.
- It is one of the most abundant free amino-acid-like compounds found in cardiac muscle, as well as in the nervous system, and it is important particularly in the brain.
- Vitamin D for proper Calcium metabolism and absorption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.