Kid's Immune Clean Melts (60 Tablets)
Vitamin C is important so your body can form:
- Collagen, blood vessels, cartilage and muscle. This helps to maintain many body tissues, including your skin. It also aids with connective tissue repair and wound healing according to one study.
- Neurotransmitters, the chemicals that are important for signaling in the nervous system.
- Carnitine, a chemical that supports the transport and breakdown of fatty acids to generate energy.
- Healthy bones and teeth, which are super important during your child’s formative years.
Antioxidants help reduce damage to cells from free radicals in the body. Vitamin C is also highly concentrated in immune cells, which suggests that it’s an immune-boosting agent.
Your child’s growing body can’t produce vitamin C on its own. So as a parent, you have to ensure that your child get their daily sources of vitamin C.
Benefits of Vitamin D
- Vitamin D Strengthens Your Bones
- Vitamin D Can Help Strengthen Muscles
- Vitamin D Can Support the Immune System and Fight Inflammation
- Vitamin D Can Help Support Oral Health
- Vitamin D May Help Prevent Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Vitamin D May Help Treat Hypertension
- Vitamin D Can Help With Weight Loss
Benefits of Zinc
Support the function of your immune system
Develop your reproductive system
Develop your sense of taste and smell
Produce and store insulin
Help your thyroid and metabolism work properly
Make proteins and DNA
Potency: Vitamin C 30 mg / Vitamin D 10mg / Zinc 2 mg / Elderberry Extract 2.5 mg
Quantity: 60 Tablets